What’s an app?
- Once upon a time, a mobile phone just made calls. Now, only the most basic mobile phones are call-only. Instead, modern smartphones are powerful mini-computers that can run programs called “apps.”
- When your business puts out an app, customers can download it to their smartphone and interact with your business on the go. They can perform whatever functions you choose, from simple things to looking up your phone number, location, or upcoming events, to more complicated things like submitting orders or sending a message to a customer service rep.
Why should I create an app?
- A mobile app can increase revenue, customer satisfaction, operational efficiency, social media engagement, visit frequency to your location, and can have many other benefits. The opportunities created by apps for small businesses are valuable and extraordinarily cost-effective.
- In addition, mobile technology is growing very quickly, and is already overtaking desktop computing in many places. If you want to connect with your customers, mobile is fast-becoming the most popular channel available.
Who can use Leapdoggle apps?
- Anyone! No special technical expertise is needed. We will walk you through each step of app creation with our easy-to-use tools. Once your app is published, you can evaluate, edit, and manage your app from your Leapdoggle Apps dashboard.
What types of apps can I create with Leapdoggle Apps?
- iOS apps – that work on Apple devices like iPhones and iPads
- Android apps – that work on Samsung, Google, HTC, and other devices
- Mobile Websites (HTML5) – that work on almost any device with a mobile browser
- How do these functions help my business?
- They increase revenue. By making it easy for customers to contact your business, visit your location, hear about promotions, and provide referrals, you can increase your revenue.
- Because apps are mobile, your customers can do any of these things from any location, which makes your business more accessible than ever before.
- Online orders have been found to be up to 25% larger! This includes orders submitted through apps. Mobile users also submit orders more frequently.
- Mobile coupons are redeemed at 10x the rate of print coupons.
- 70% of people contact a business after a mobile search, but almost half will head to a competing site if the mobile experience is poor.
- They increase customer satisfaction. Mobile apps, especially those that include loyalty programs, keep customers happy, which increases customer retention and referral rates.
- Loyalty programs can increase sales by 20% or more!
- They increase social media engagement. By making it easy to post about your business to social media platforms, you make it more likely that a customer will do so. This can turn customers into brand promoters, and help boost revenue.
- Push notifications have been found to lead to a 30% increase in social media engagement.
- They help you compete. Customers have come to expect mobile interaction from almost every business. By offering an app or mobile website, you can get ahead of competitors that do not.
- 20% of quick-service restaurants already have online ordering, and the number is climbing. Don’t get left behind!
- They increase operational efficiency. By letting customers submit orders or customer service requests through your app, you can cut down on phone time for your team members and streamline operations. You can also track activity more easily and find areas to improve.
- Some restaurants are now getting a third of online reservations from mobile users.
- They increase brand loyalty. Having a direct and regular connection channel to customers deepens the bonds between them and your business, boosting loyalty. Mobile loyalty programs increase this even further.
- In short, mobile technology is surprisingly powerful and can generate a wealth of opportunities for small businesses.
Why should I work with Leapdoggle Apps?
- Mobile is the fastest growing industry in history. Establishing yourself early as a mobile solution provider will help retain existing customers, attract new customers, and differentiate your company from your competition. Mobile applications are the next frontier of marketing for businesses and the industry is predicted to sky rocket over 1000% in the next three years to a 56 billion dollar market (Gartner Group).
- Add value to your existing services
- Differentiate from your competitors
- Provide a needed service to clients
- Be part of a fast growing industry
- Generate an additional revenue stream
What services are included with app creation?
- Submission to the app store(s) of your choice
- Support and maintenance of your app
- Regular updates and improvements to your app
- A powerful CMS account to update your app, instantly, at any time
- And more!
How long does it take before my app is live?
- Around three to four weeks.
- Optional express service with upgrade or additional fee (see packages offered)
- Once created, we will submit your app to the iTunes App Store or Android Market (as applicable) within 48 hours. It then takes about a week to gain approval. In the highly unlikely event that your app is rejected, we will work with you to make the necessary changes. With Leapdoggle Apps, approval is guaranteed.
I need to change my app! Help!
- No problem, just log in at the following link, make your changes, and they’ll be live instantaneously.
- If you need help, please use this link to Contact Us.
How much does Leapdoggle Apps cost?
- Our rates are very affordable. Please use this link to check out our Packages.
What are the steps in the app creation process?
o Let our experts create your app with your branded artwork, graphics, content, etc. You will have the ability to preview your app before it goes live to make any changes.
- If you decide you want to edit your app after it’s live all you have to do is:
- Select your tabs (e.g. Contact Info, Products, Social Media, etc.)
- Edit your content (i.e. write the texts that will appear in your app)
- Change any custom features such as the app’s appearance (choose colors, etc.)
- Publish changes
If I make an app with Leapdoggle Apps, what will the app be able to do?
- We have a huge wealth of powerful features for you to incorporate into your app! You can view them all here:
- Use this link to learn more about our Features
- Here are some of the highlights:
- One-Touch Dialing. Customers can call your business with a single click.
- Push Notifications. Send attractive and customized promotions, coupons, and event invites to customers through our advanced push notification system.
- Loyalty Program. Reward your regulars.
- Mobile Shopping Cart. Customers can submit orders directly through your app.
- Food Ordering / Mobile Reservations. If you’ve got a restaurant, you can provide your customers with total convenience.
- Tell-a-Friend. Customers can refer their friends through social media.
- GPS Directions. To lead people right to your location.
- Geo-Fence. You can fence off a specific area for your push notification, and when users enter that area, they’ll automatically receive the message on their device
- Video Ad Marketing. Create engaging video ads to entice customers to visit your business and/or purchase your products and/or services.
- Make the most of your YouTube channel and import video into your app.
- Image Galleries. A photo album of your business.
- Program Integration. Your app can work seamlessly with a huge variety of your favorite apps and tools.
- And so much more!
I want to send out a Push Notification. How do I do that?
Our Resources page contains many helpful videos including a tutorial on the use of Push Notifications
I have more questions. Who can I contact?
Click here to call or email a representative who can help you.